Wednesday, May 14, 2008
Year's big news.
As many of you are aware the Hampton's have had a big year. For starters we became "The Hampton's". Clay and I were married December 29, 2007. It was a wonderful day and married life is great. Tess and Clay have this amazing relationship. I couldn't have asked for a better man to be in Tess's life. Our next big news is we will be adding a new member to our family in June. We are all very excited. I think Tess is starting to get it figured out as my stomach grows everyday. She tells me it is a boy "right now, but it will be a girl". I just tell her that God gets to decide what it will be. She will be a great big sister. I will be adding pictures soon (with the help from my own big sis.) Have a great week!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Hit Counter
Clay, Lacey, Tess, & Hailey
July 2008
Blog Archive
About Me
- Lacey
- This blog is to share with our family and friends all of the happenings in our lives.
No comments:
Post a Comment