Tess started preschool at Little Learner's Preschool on Sept 2, 2008. She was very excited but a little clingy when I dropped her off. I held it together until I walked outside and then I got a little emotional! But not too bad. She seems to be having a good time. But as a 3 yr old she doesn't always have much to say about her day. I have gotten her to sing a couple of her school songs for the video camera so I can't complain too much! Her teacher is Miss Denise, which is cousin Marvin Wise's daughter. I take her to daycare and she goes from there, so I don't drop her off or pick her up, so the clingyness doesn't occur. She seems to do very well with that set up. Tess attends on Mondays and Tuesdays. Tess's favorite thing about preschool (as I am typing) is reading books. Her favorite book is "Brown Bear, Brown Bear, What Do You See?
Monday, September 29, 2008
Tess's First Day of School
Tess started preschool at Little Learner's Preschool on Sept 2, 2008. She was very excited but a little clingy when I dropped her off. I held it together until I walked outside and then I got a little emotional! But not too bad. She seems to be having a good time. But as a 3 yr old she doesn't always have much to say about her day. I have gotten her to sing a couple of her school songs for the video camera so I can't complain too much! Her teacher is Miss Denise, which is cousin Marvin Wise's daughter. I take her to daycare and she goes from there, so I don't drop her off or pick her up, so the clingyness doesn't occur. She seems to do very well with that set up. Tess attends on Mondays and Tuesdays. Tess's favorite thing about preschool (as I am typing) is reading books. Her favorite book is "Brown Bear, Brown Bear, What Do You See?
Labels:
First Day of School
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Hit Counter
Clay, Lacey, Tess, & Hailey
July 2008
Blog Archive
About Me
- Lacey
- This blog is to share with our family and friends all of the happenings in our lives.
1 comment:
Erin's favorite book is "Brown Bear.." also! My mom picked it up at a yard sale here in TN and Erin would always have my dad read it to her! How funny that they love the same book!
Post a Comment