Friday, October 17, 2008
Back to school!
It's official. I have decided to return to school! I am in the process of applying and sending transcripts to Fort Hays State University. They have a virtual college in which all of my classes are online or can be taken at GCCC in Garden City. I will be going through the elementary ed program. I want to be a teacher and feel like I shouldn't put it off because like children if you wait until you can afford them you will never have them. I am a little nervous because I will be working, raising my family and going to school -- a lot on my plate, but if I wait until my kids are all in school it will be another 5 - 7 years b/c Clay and I are planning on having 2 more children. Please keep me in your prayers as I take this next step. I am nervous, but very excited. I plan on starting in January.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Hit Counter
Clay, Lacey, Tess, & Hailey
July 2008
Blog Archive
About Me
- Lacey
- This blog is to share with our family and friends all of the happenings in our lives.
1 comment:
That's awesome Lace! Good for you. I know you'll make a great teacher. Love, Mag
Post a Comment