Friday, October 10, 2008
SHE DUECED!!!!! Tess pooed for Denise at daycare today. I would have to say it is one of the highlights of my week. Sounds absurd, but if you have talked to me lately you know that I am about to pull my hair out over this potty training business. So this is a huge deal. I am not going to get too excited that she has it figured out, but I am going to be very thankful for it. Tess even gave Denise a hug, so I think maybe she was proud of herself and understood how it works and that it isn't so hard. Sorry to gross anyone out, but it is just a big deal for us!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Hit Counter
Clay, Lacey, Tess, & Hailey
July 2008
Blog Archive
About Me
- Lacey
- This blog is to share with our family and friends all of the happenings in our lives.
No comments:
Post a Comment