Sunday, February 1, 2009

OU Football and Basketball
















Clay and I have taken a couple of trips to Norman for both a football game vs. Nebraska in Nov. and a basketball vs. Coppin State in January. We had the best time. It was great to get away without the kids. We have decided to make it a tradition every year. We have really enjoyed our trips as we have not taken a real "honeymoon". We had tailgate tickets for the SoonerClub at the football game. It was a huge training facility filled with every type of food you could imagine along with alcohol and other drinks. There is a picture of us waiting in line. We just walked around and grabbed whatever we wanted to eat. It was a lot of fun. I added a picture of the basketball game, we had awesome seats. There is a picture of me with the shirt they threw at me and in the background is Blake Griffin. He is the star of OU basketball.
I understand for some of you, seeing me in crimson and creme is hard to swallow. But I will always be proud to have gone to KSU. The atmosphere that I have experienced at OU is really hard to match. I have a great time with my husband and that makes it all worth while. Plus, they are good.

No comments:

Hit Counter

Clay, Lacey, Tess, & Hailey

Clay, Lacey, Tess, & Hailey
July 2008

About Me

This blog is to share with our family and friends all of the happenings in our lives.