The girls and I spent last weekend at Mom and Dad's. We have been borrowing their pick-up, so we returned it and Clay came and picked us up the next day after work. It was nice to spend some time with them. It was pretty nice outside on Saturday. A little cool, but the girls got to spend some time outside. Tess LOVES to swing. Everyday when I go to daycare to feed Hailey over lunch and after school Tess is outside on the swing. She has figured out how to hold onto the cross bar on Denise's swing set to get started. She has gotten really good at it. So I'm thinking that even though we live across the street from the park, we may have to invest in a swingset this spring. Tess just isn't quite old enough to go to the park by herself. Hailey seemed to enjoy the swinging also. She didn't like the feel of the rope (it is very brittle from being out in the elements), so I put foil around the ropes hoping she would like it better. It's a toss up.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Hit Counter
Clay, Lacey, Tess, & Hailey
July 2008
About Me
- Lacey
- This blog is to share with our family and friends all of the happenings in our lives.
1 comment:
So cute!!
Post a Comment