Sunday, March 7, 2010

Bath Time





Bath Time! The girls have both always enjoyed bath time. But it is nice because Tess likes to take showers now and when we are behind getting ready for bed it is SOOOOOO much faster! It has really helped out. She is growing up so fast. I still have to wash her hair and make sure she washes herself good, but she is getting there. She is practicing the hair washing, but is still a little young to get it done as good as it needs to be. She is still wary of getting water in her eyes, but we are getting closer. Hailey has always taken showers with Clay so for her it isn't a big deal. She does get upset now when you get water in for face though. But she likes to sit on the little bench we have in Clay's shower and use his loofa. She likes to wash herself just like Dad. She just copies what he does. She thinks she is so big! I guess she is getting big because she wants to sit on the toilet a lot. She'll say "pot, pot" and puts her little toilet ring on the seat and I will set her up there. The other morning (Friday 3/5/10) when I was changing her diaper she told me no and was pushing the diaper away. I asked her is she wanted to go potty and she said yes. So I took her in the bathroom, she put on her little seat and I sat her up there and walked out. About a minute later I heard her going!!!!! She had gone potty! Of course she wanted to wipe herself but I vetoed that. Probably should have let her do it first then I could have, but I didn't. So I think if I can start to catch her in the mornings before I change her diaper we might be able to start this potty-training process.


No comments:

Hit Counter

Clay, Lacey, Tess, & Hailey

Clay, Lacey, Tess, & Hailey
July 2008

About Me

This blog is to share with our family and friends all of the happenings in our lives.